sobota, 18 czerwca 2016

20 magical pictures that will change the way you think about snails

“When I was a child, my father taught me how to hunt for mushrooms. When we went out searching for them, we always found all kinds of insects and bugs. When I grew up, I got interested in photography, so I decided to try and capture these magic scenes on camera“ — Vyacheslav Mishchenko.
Besides taking gorgeous and inspirational pictures, Vyacheslav always writes lovely little captions for his photographs. For this highly sensitive and creative photographer, snails are no less complex than human beings. He shows us how they’re also able to love, feel for each other, and fight for their right to live.
We collected some of this photographer’s best work for you to enjoy. We’ve never seen anything like it before. Magical!

Claude Monet ”Lady with an umbrella".
At the watering hole.
One which really appreciates beauty.
Curiosity.
Heading home.
Cocktail.
Thirst.
A moment overflowing with tenderness.
Lovers.
Rain drops.
Flower petals falling into the sky.
A single breath.
I’m a little rain cloud, sitting under the honey tree.
A hot day.
Saying goodbye to the day.
Going diving.
A tiny drop.
Another world.
Resting under a tree.
A goodbye kis http://brightside.me/article/20-magical-pictures-that-will-change-the-way-you-think-about-snails-42655/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz